Be Our Partner
The Foundation engages in partnerships as a core strategy and we leverage our resources with other institutions that share our mission and values.
We work with and continually look for partners, including non-government organizations (NGOs), academic institutions/schools, local government units (LGUs), and private companies, to develop and implement programs on our four focus areas: quality education, financial literacy, environment and disaster preparedness and response.
Our partners include:
- ACM Homes
- AGAPP Foundation, Inc.
- Barangay Bayanan, Muntinlupa City
- Bayanan Elementary School Main (BESM), Muntinlupa City
- Conservation International – Philippines
- Corporate Network for Disaster Response (CNDR)
- Department of Education-Schools Division Office of Muntinlupa City
- Gawad Kalinga
- Go Negosyo
- Junior Baseball Softball Foundation of the Philippines
- Habitat for Humanity-Philippines
- Island View Shipping (IVS)
- Lakeview Integrated School (LIS), Muntinlupa City
- Malayan Colleges Laguna (MCL)
- Marin Shipmanagement Ltd.
- Muntinlupa Alternative Learning System (ALS), Muntinlupa City
- Muntinlupa Elementary School (MES), Muntinlupa City
- Museo Pambata
- Northern Marine Management (NMM)
- Norwegian Crew Management (NCM)
- Outlooke Pointe Foundation (OPF)
- Sisters of Mary Schools (SMS)- Adlas and Biga campuses, Silang, Cavite
- Social Enterprise Development Partnerships, Inc. (SEDPI)
- Sucat Elementary School-Main (SESM), Muntinlupa City
- Synergeia Foundation, Inc.
- TK Foundation
- United Laboratories, Inc.
- Wallenius Marine AB
- WWF - Philippines
PTC-CSJ Foundation is a member of the following networks:
Support our work
PTC-CSJ Foundation welcomes your support! For more information on how we can work together, please email the Executive Director, email@example.com or call +632 898 1173.